This vendor offers you a large variety of knitting and sewing items that are knitted and sewn with attention to details. Selection from hats, headbands, beverage mitts, wool and acrylic mittens and socks for children and adults, wool sweater mitts, knitted children sweater sets, slippers, beautiful reversible decorative dish towels, aprons, on-the-go place mats, hand-made buttons and more. Come visit her Christmas Corner!
You can also purchase or order your Pampered Chef Products.
See you at the Market!
You know you missed them, but the good news is Savoury Fare will be back at the Water Street Farmer’s Market this weekend. Drop in and pick up some of Chris’s delicious hand crafted jams, jellies and preserves, and for a real treat, try some home made baked beans.
You can’t miss her, she’s right inside the door of the lower level at Water Street Farner’s Market.
See you at the market!!
Come visit, Nana and Papa’s Handcrafted Creations!
Beautifully crafted wood and fabric items make a special gift. Just in time for Christmas, their holiday creations will be on display starting this weekend at Water Street Farmers Market.
Nothing says “you’re special” like a handcrafted gift.
Mary’s Homemade Belgian Waffles is Upstairs at the Water Street Farmer’s Market
Fresh Fruit Toppings and Feature of the Week Topping
Perfect for breakfast, brunch or lunch!
Never take a chance on getting great cheese. Shop at Cheese Please this holiday weekend. You can find us at The Water Street Farmers Market.
Cheese ya there!!!!
We will be opening up the second floor to new vendors!
Would you like to Busk at the Market? Please contact us and take a look at our guidelines.
Water Street Farmers Market, Busking Conditions and Guidelines
What is a busker?
A street performer or busker is a person or group who provides street performances of music or other entertainment for public enjoyment. A busker includes, but is not limited to musicians, acrobats, jugglers, mimes, magicians and other performers.
How do buskers get paid?
- Buskers receive their payment in the form of monetary donations from the crowds they entertain. As Buskers are not contracted entertainers and have not been hired by a client, they will not receive a pay check.
- Performers cannot ask for money, but may place a donation basket in one location; it cannot be passed around.
Performance durations and times
- The minimum performance is one hour.
- Maximum performance is 4 hours.
- Performances must occur between 9am and 1pm.
- Performers and their audience must not block doorways or walkways. No busking where either the performer and or the audience gathered to view the performer is blocking pedestrian and or vehicular traffic.
- Performances must not jeopardize the comfort and safety of others. Performers must respect the wishes of Farmers Market guests.
- Equipment and materials must not be left unattended.
- Performers are responsible for clean-up of all litter at the performance site.
- Use of power sources on the Market site is prohibited unless approved by staff.
- Performances are permitted on senior center property only.
Volume levels and amplification
- Refrain from requesting the crowd to cheer or yell.
- Amplification is not permitted except for instruments that need an amp to be heard. (For example, an acoustic guitar does not need amplification to be heard)
- The volume must be kept to a reasonable level, to permit conversation between clients and vendors.
Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All material must be considered family-friendly. Obscenity or indecency will not be tolerated.
- No high risk or unsafe performances, which may put the public and/or the performer or property at risk (knives, swords, torches, flames, axes, saws or other objects that can cause bodily injury to any person are prohibited.)